The A3000LL offers the longest battery endurance in our nodal offering . These nodes can be deployed in depths up to 3,000 meters with continuous recording for 150 or 200 days (@ 2msec).
- 0 – 3000m water depths
- 150 or 200 days (@ 2msec) battery endurance
- Four channel recording @ 0.25, 0.5, 1.0 or 2.0 msec
- 14 Hz Omni-directional geophones
- High Tech HTI 96 hydrophone
- Precision OCXO or CSAC clock
- Three-orthogonal compass and tilt sensors
- Built-in USBL positioning transponder (optional)
- Built-in battery charger
For further info on the node please have a look at the Product Specification.