May 4, 2018
inApril is currently recruiting for a senior level technical position to our offices in Lillestrøm, Norway. The position, reporting to the CEO, will be responsible for the oversight and management of manufacturing, system delivery and further development of our Ocean Bottom Node solutions.
- Oversee internal technical developments and deliveries
- Manufacturing management (manufacturing is outsourced)
- Manage Automation development (mechanical department)
- Monitor market trends and make recommendations for management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a technical role within seismic acquisition. Experience within ocean bottom seismic is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Strong experience, understanding and knowledge of mechanical design and operations
- Overall good knowledge and understanding of electronics and software
- Fluent English verbal and written language
inApril is an independent provider of complete and fully automated ocean bottom node (OBN) seabed seismic solutions to seismic companies. We offer a step change in safe and efficient operations of seabed seismic acquisition.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “VP Technical – Application” within the 25th of May. For further information on this position, please send an email to the same address with the subject “VP Technical – Information”
By applying for this position you accept that inApril store your application for a period of up to 6 months.